Download Version 0.5.1.5, 171.4 MB
Porter is portable web development server for PHP/Node/MySQL developers. Some of the key features are -
- Multiple configuration profiles for PHP and MySQL
- Built-in configuration editor
- Project manager with ability to clone frameworks from GIT
- Comes with GIT, MySQL (HeidiSQL) and sFTP (Filezilla) client
- Project cloning
- Custom-built directory index listing with folder compressor and ability to ignore index files while developing
- Does not require admin rights
- Free and opensource
Porter release shedule
- 1.0.1.x - First stable release, completely rewriten code base and web ui. Planned release date - 2012-09-01
- 0.5.2.5 - Beta bugfix release, PHP 5.4.+ latest, MySQL latest, all software package update, fixed known issues with control centre and web ui. Will be released 2012-06-10.
- 0.5.1.5 - Public beta release, available since 2012-05-01. Beta stage, current release..
- 0.1.2.0 - Initial public release, released 2011-11-16. Alpha stage, obselote.